How to eliminate anxiety, panic attacks & phobias
This is a question summit host, Trudy Scott, is often asked: “Can I really use food and nutrients if I have very severe anxiety and panic attacks and I’m using medications?”
Many people don’t believe it’s possible, but yes, you can! You can completely eliminate full blown anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety (where you cannot go out to social events, or go and feel so anxious), phobias like fear of spiders or agoraphobia (where you cannot get out of the house) and even obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
This message is not being shared, but it is completely possible!
—>>Discover nutritional solutions for anxiety at the complimentary and online Anxiety Summit 5!
Many folks believe their anxiety is much too severe and that food and nutrients couldn’t possibly help.
I’m here to tell you this is just not true.
Trudy Scott, host of The Anxiety Summit 5, is here to show you how!
Just because anxiety runs in your family and you come from a long line of worriers doesn’t necessarily mean you have to put up with it and live with it — you can eliminate the anxiety, worries and fears.
You’ll learn how Trudy starts with doing trials of GABA (to address physical tension-type anxiety) and tryptophan (to address worry-and-ruminating type anxiety) for quick symptom relief.
These and other amino acids, like glutamine, DPA and tyrosine, also help end intense sugar cravings, emotional eating and drinking sodas/coffee for an energy pickup.
Now you have less overwhelm, fear and worry about addressing all the other root causes that may be contributing to low levels of neurotransmitters and your anxiety. And more clarity, energy and motivation.
The practitioners Trudy interviews will share their expertise on addressing:
- Dysbiosis, food sensitivities & parasites
- Oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction & high or low cortisol
- Dysmotility, constipation & SIBO
- Low thiamine, dysautonomia & POTS
- Inflammation, leaky gut & a leaky blood-brain barrier
- The effects of trauma & traumatic brain injuries
- Poor vagus nerve function
- Poor bile production & low stomach acid
- Methylation issues & low B12
- Sugar/fructose addiction
- And much more!
There are many possible root causes, and you may have one or many of them contributing to your anxiety.
By addressing all your root causes with food and nutrients and addressing gut health with a functional medicine approach, you can often completely eliminate your anxiety even if you have very severe anxiety and/or panic attacks and you’re using medication.
And you’ll learn that the amazing amino acids give you anxiety relief from the first day, and they stop your sugar/carb cravings so there is no willpower required.
You’ll learn in detail how:
- Tryptophan can help with PMS, perimenopausal & menopausal symptoms (mood swings, tension, irritability)
- Collagen can lower serotonin & make you more anxious & cause insomnia
- To use GABA to ease physical tension, gut/rectal pain & burning mouth pain
- Tryptophan/5-HTP can be used to address low serotonin symptoms (fear, overwhelm, ruminations), improve gut motility & help with anorexia
- Sugar/processed foods addiction can be as real as alcohol & drug addictions
- Glutamine can stop intense sugar cravings & heal your leaky gut
- To use DPA/d-phenylalanine for comfort/reward cravings
- Tyrosine can improve your focus & give you a sense of calm energy
- GABA can stop your need to self-medicate with alcohol when you’re feeling anxious
Some of the amino acids like GABA, glutamine and 5-HTP provide gut support too — easing pain, healing a leaky gut and improving motility!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 and join us from November 8-14, 2021!
—>>I’ll see you online at The Anxiety Summit 5 when you register now!
P.S. When you register for The Anxiety Summit 5, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks for easing your anxiety and improving gut distress!