The Happy Vagina Rally
Sixty-five percent of women are uncomfortable saying the word "vagina", yet 80% of women will develop a pelvic health disorder at some point in their lives. Dr. Betsy Greenleaf, the first board-certified female urogynecologist, passion is to normalize the conversation surrounding pelvic health. " The more we talk about pelvic health, the more people can heal. There is no reason to suffer in silence," says Dr. Betsy.
Dr. Betsy is the host of The Happy Vagina Rally, a 4 day online summit with over 25 top experts in women's health, hormones, and pelvic health. Woman can finally get answers to:
- Learn how to have a healthy vagina free of infections and discomfort.
- Discover ways to boost your confidence and sex appeal.
- Experience mind-blowing sex without pain.
- Connect with the support of women who are in the same boat as you.
- Create healthy habits that will give you the energy to live life to the fullest.
Reserve your spot today at https://happyvaginarally.com