These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discuss appropriateness and usage with your health care practitioner.
Supports optimal health and function of the bladder wall tissue. Provides key nutrients and botanicals in combination to support and maintain healthy tissue response in the bladder.*
- Vitamin A is essential in maintaining healthy immune function and it is essential in maintaining the epithelial and mucosal surfaces, including those in the bladder
- Bioflavonoids from citrus and Quercetin maintain a healthy inflammation response
- Glucosamine HCL is a plant derived glucosamine promoting healthy tissues
- L-Arginine promotes the activity of nitric oxide synthase, further supporting healthy function of the bladder
- Other supportive botanicals: Oregon grape root and Corn silk, both of which have a positive and supportive benefit for the bladder tissues
3 capsules, three times daily; best when taken with kava kava extract, 50 mg of kavalactones, three times daily.
This product is best used under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional. Please use only under the guidance of your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications & Warnings:
Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
Bladder Ease™ – Product Page: Click here for a printable PDF product sheet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Bladder Ease is a combination supplement designed to nutritionally support those with interstitial cystitis (IC).Ingredients for this formula have been chosen for their ability to help reduce inflammation or to help reduce pain and urgency.