BV Clear by NeuEve
BV Clear by NeuEve
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discuss appropriateness and usage with your health care practitioner.
Recommended use for BV relief*
- For premenopausal women and early menopausal women (or age younger than 55), NeuEve BV Clear can be directly used for BV relief.
- For postmenopausal women (or age older than 55), they could be sensitive to BV Clear. It is recommended to start with the milder NeuEve Silk Formula for 1 month. If it does not clear BV symptoms completely, BV Clear can be used next.
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) has many symptoms, including fishy odor, discharge, burning and itching. Some symptoms can be confused with symptoms of yeast, trichomoniasis, and other sexually transmitted infections. Therefore, BV is often misdiagnosed. After using one box of the NeuEve BV Clear, if symptoms are not improved, your condition might not be BV and it is recommended that you visit a gynecologist for a checkup. If symptoms are improved, but not completely cleared, you may need to use a second pack of BV Clear until symptoms are cleared.
- For women with recurrent BV, 2 packs of BV Clear are recommended. The first pack clears BV symptoms, and the second pack can help stop BV from coming back.
NeuEve BV Clear are natural vaginal suppositories developed by a gynecologist. One pack of BV Clear has 3 suppositories. If you are premenopausal (or younger than 55), you can use BV Clear directly. If you are postmenopausal (older than 55) or have had hysterectomy or cancer therapy, you may have vaginal atrophy and be sensitive to the BV Clear if used upfront. Please use the milder NeuEve Silk for one month to build tolerance. After one month on NeuEve Silk, if you still have BV symptoms, you can use BV Clear.
What does BV Clear do?
Each pack has 3 vaginal suppositories. It can clear a single episode of BV and recurrent BV.
If you only have a single episode of BV, the first suppository of NeuEve BV Clear often clears the symptoms in less than 24 hours. After 3 days, use the 2nd suppository (even if your symptoms are completely cleared). Use the 3rd one either 3 days later, or the 2nd day after your next menstrual period. After BV is cleared, using one or two additional vaginal suppositories will provide more assurance that the odor will not return.
If you have recurrent BV, especially after prescription antibiotics, you may need two packs of BV Clear. Use first pack to clear BV and the second pack to stop BV from coming back.
Who's BV Clear For?
BV Clear is designed for women younger than 55.
For women who are over 55 or have been post-menopausal for over 10 years or are experiencing vaginal atrophy, we recommend they order NeuEve Cream to use in conjunction with NeuEve Silk for 1-4 months before using BV Clear.
NeuEve does not contain any estrogen, progesterone, herbs, or drugs. That makes NeuEve perfect for women wanting to avoid hormones, (such as breast and ovarian cancer survivors and previvors), and for women who prefer to live a natural lifestyle.
How do I get rid of recurrent BV?
If you have recurrent BV, good maintenance is important to help stop BV from coming back. After BV is cleared, you can use another pack of NeuEve BV Clear, starting the second day after each menstrual period is cleared. Use once a week even if you do not have any BV symptoms. Continuously using BV Clear for maintenance can help stop BV from coming back. If you do not see BV coming back for 2 months, the recurrent BV may be gone for a long time.
How do I know if what I have is BV?
BV has many forms. Some have a fishy odor, and others have just discharges. NeuEve works well to clear the type with fishy odor because when the odor is cleared you know it is effective. But for the type with just discharge, NeuEve may still work but we cannot guarantee its effect as many other conditions, such as yeast and Trichomoniasis, can also cause discharge.
What about conditions besides BV?
NeuEve cannot clear symptoms caused by other conditions. If symptoms persist, things other than BV may be involved. You need to visit a gynecologist to have a checkup.
Sustainable palm oil* , coconut oil, beeswax, tapioca starch, potato starch, evening primrose oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil, lavender essential oil, orange oil, vitamin E (d-α tocopherol), and a proprietary blend of nutrients.
NeuEve is drug-free, herb-free, and preservative-free. NeuEve does NOT contain any boric acid, petrochemicals, parabens, BHT, T.E.A, M.E.A, urea, glycols, PEG's, etc. NeuEve has never been tested on animals , and does not contain any animal products.
NeuEve is manufactured locally and sustainably in small-batches in Chicago, IL, USA, with care and tenderness.
For vaginal use only. Stop use and wash thoroughly to remove the suppository if suspected allergy occurs (such as itching and excessive discharges).
Stop use and consult with your doctor if:
- Symptoms persist after the initial dosage of 8-12 suppositories
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever
- You (or your sexual partner) have sores or ulcers
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor
- You have frequent and painful urination
- If use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, or irritation.
NeuEve suppositories are not contraceptives or drugs of any kind. They do NOT protect against any communicable diseases. There is no data available for compatibility with latex condoms. As a precautionary measure, you should not use NeuEve if you use latex condoms. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should ask a health professional before using this product. If the NeuEve is accidentally eaten or swallowed, it is not a problem, because it is fully plant-based and food grade and should be safe even though it may taste bad.
Store the product in a cool, dry place (4 – 20°C). Keep it away from heat, direct sunlight, and the reach of children.
Vaginal odor, dryness, appearance of atrophy, or painful intercourse (dyspareunia).
Directions for use:
Use 1 NeuEve Suppository every 3-4 days.
- Use restroom to empty bowels or the bladder. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tear a single suppository apart from the group.
- Find the bullet point of the suppository. It has two opened wings.
- Peel open the suppository shell.
- Lie on back, raise knees and gently insert the suppository with a finger and push into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- Stay in this position for about 15 minutes, or until the suppository melts.
Using at bedtime is desirable. Do not use during menses.
Notes about NeuEve BV Clear*
- Natural remedy of vaginal odor, foul smell, and other discomforts associated with bacterial vaginosis (BV).
- All natural, organic, green, and plant-based ingredients. No drugs, no antiseptics, no chemicals, no preservatives, no herbs, and no hormones.
- Research found that douches and antiseptics (e.g., vinegar, boric acid, borax, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda) may not clear vaginal odor; they can cause more vaginal odor and BV by disrupting vaginal ecology.
- As a natural product, NeuEve does not make any claims, but customers say that NeuEve clears vaginal odor rapidly, even recurrent vaginal odor.
- Tired of vaginal odor? Try NeuEve BV Clear.
- Say "goodbye" to vaginal odor for good!
- About 90% customers reported clearance of BV with BV Clear. This is not a bad rate of success because nearly all these women have tried other things under the sun that did not work before trying NeuEve.
- A product for vaginal odor relief cannot be “one-size fits all.” It is normal that NeuEve works for some but not others. Customers say that the type of BV with a typical fishy odor often responds well. For those do not have the fishy odor, NeuEve may still work but the likelihood of success may be lower.
- After trying NeuEve BV Clear and the odor persists, please visit a gynecologist for a checkup. Other things, like yeast and trichomoniasis, can also cause odor.
- For post-menopausal women with itching and burning, combining the use of NeuEve Cream helps achieve better relief.
- Use 1 in every 3 days (or twice a week). In most cases, odor may be cleared with 1-2 suppositories. Once odor clears, using one NeuEve suppository after menses may help maintain good vaginal health.
What is bacterial vaginosis?
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is a syndrome (a set of signs and symptoms) caused by the over growth of certain bacteria in the vagina. One of the most noticeable symptoms is unpleasant vaginal odor. Some textbooks say BV is an infection, but in reality, BV is not a true infection but an upset of the vaginal normal ecology. Ecology is the interaction between living organisms and their environment. To help you understand the vaginal ecology, let us look at the ecology of a river as an example. Under the normal condition when the river has sufficient water, there are many fish in it. If the water level of the river is running low, the number of fish would decrease and amphibians would thrive. This creates an ecological shift. During an episode of BV the good bacterium, Lactobacillus, decreases and the unwanted harmful bacteria increase. The cause for such an ecological shift is not clear. Suspected factors include antibiotic use, douching, hormone reduction due to menopause or pregnancy, and a change of sexual partner. BV is the most common vaginal discomfort in women of childbearing age.
What are the signs of BV?
Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after sex. The discharge can be white (milky) or gray. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. These symptoms may also be caused by another type of infection, so it is important to see a doctor. Some women with BV have no symptoms at all.
How is BV treated?
BV is often treated with antibiotics, but they do not always work. Continuous use can cause side effects, such as yeast infection.
Why do antibiotics often fail?
Current treatment options for BV are antibiotics. After an initial treatment with antibiotics, BV comes right back afterward. The reason is that the root cause of BV is not a true bacterial infection. Rather, it is an imbalance between “good” and “bad” bacteria. Let us use the river ecology again as an example. Killing the “amphibians” (bad bacteria) does not increase the number of fish (good bacteria) if the water level in the river is low. Therefore, any method that does not address the root cause, the ecological imbalance, is not effective for clearing BV.
Why do common home remedies often fail?
The most common home remedy for BV is douching. Research found that although douching can provide brief relief from odor, often causes severe BV and odor later, because it further disrupts vaginal ecology. This forces women to buy more douches and become trapped in a cycle of douching. Douching is the worst thing for managing vaginal odor. If you want to avoid BV never douche.
Another common home remedy for BV is oral or vaginal Lactobacillus capsules (probiotic formula) or yogurt that contains lactobacilli. Theoretically, adding more “good” bacteria into the vagina should help restore the balance between the “good” and “bad” bacteria. Unfortunately, in reality it often does not work. The right vaginal ecology cannot be restored without addressing the most important ecological factor ─ the environment. Let us use the river ecology example again. Putting more live fish (good bacteria) into a dried river to outnumber amphibians (bad bacteria) will result in more dead fish.
Other home remedies for BV include apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, borax, garlic, folic acid, vitamin C pills, etc. All these products are fully or partially antiseptic. They may temporarily reduce the number of vaginal bacteria, but once the application stops, the “bad” bacteria grow right back.
Some home remedies occasionally show effects. This could be placebo effect because BV sometime recovers by itself. Overall, there are few effective home remedies that can truly clear vaginal odor without addressing its root cause.
How does NeuEve work?
A major reason for vaginal ecological imbalance is caused by the lack of available nutrients for the “good” bacteria. By supplementing the right combination of nutrients (prebiotics) for the “good” bacteria, the dominance of the “good” bacteria can be restored. This may result in the elimination of vaginal odor in some women.*
NeuEve BV Clear*
Each box of NeuEve BV Clear contains 3 suppositories. Use one in every 3 days. To avoid leakage after application, insert the suppository at the bedtime. After inserting the first suppository, odor clearance may be noticed within the first 24 hours. By using the two additional suppositories, the clearance of vaginal odor can be assured. For women with recurrent BV, once the odor is cleared, using one more pack of NeuEve BV Clear may help stop BV from coming back.
- All natural, green, clean and food-grade safe ingredients of plant source.
- Free of drugs, herbs, chemicals, preservatives and artificial fragrances.
- Regular use may help maintain good vaginal health.
- Few side effects.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
Tip: About 90% customers reported clearance of vaginal odor with just one pack of BV Clear. For women with recurrent BV, applying a second pack of NeuEve BV Clear helps stop BV from coming back.
Note: If odor persists, things other than BV such as yeast, may be involved. Please visit a gynecologist to have a checkup.