Yeast Arrest is unlike any other natural vaginal suppository. Featuring a unique homeopathic profile for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections.* Can be used to prevent and treat yeast and some bacterial infections.
Contains Boric Acid, Essential Oils, and Homeopathic Ingredients.
For females 13 years and older. Use with a panty liner. One (1) suppository in the morning and 1 in the evening for 3-7 days; For chronic or recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks; Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months. Full instructions are on the packaging. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.
Contraindications and Cautions:
If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Do not use this product if:
- you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Consult your physician immediately.
- you use this product and symptoms continue to recur – consult your physician.
- your are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.
* There is no scientific evidence that the product works and the product’s claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts